What you’ve been anticipating is finally here. With industry-leading performance, precision-engineered handling and a rider-focused design, the Can-Am Maverick isn’t just a new side-by-side vehicle. It’s a pure-sport vehicle that sets the standard for the industry.
• 101-hp Rotax® 1000R V-Twin engine with high-flow dynamics
• Dual exhaust for a performance sound signature
• Torsional Trailing A-arms (TTA) independent rear suspension with 14 in. of travel
• Adjustable seat and tilt steering
• Front and rear FOX® PODIUM® X Performance 2.0 piggyback shocks
• 27-in. Maxxis Bighorn 2.0® tires
BRP reserves the right, at any time, to discontinue or change specifications, prices, designs, features, models or equipment without incurring obligation. Some models depicted may include optional equipment. Read the side-by-side vehicle (SSV) Operator’s Guide and watch the Safety DVD before driving. For your safety: wear a helmet, eye protection and other protective gear. Fasten lateral net and seat belt at all times. Always remember that riding and alcohol/drugs don’t mix. SSV is for off road use only. Never ride on paved surfaces or public roads. Operator must be at least 16 years old. Passenger must be at least 12 years old and able to hold handgrips and plant feet while seated against the backrest. Never engage in stunt driving and avoid excessive speed. Drive responsibly.